Tuesday 17 March 2015

What's next?

           As classes have drawn to a close, the B.Ed program is almost finished with only 5 weeks left of placement. I'm wondering: what is next for my blog? How can I continue to use this during my teaching career? I've really enjoyed writing my thoughts especially in the online format. I'm hoping to do the following things:

  • Share any resources I find here in the future so that my fellow teachers can benefit 
  • Describe my experiences supply teaching and moving up the ranks in the profession
  • Develop lesson plans and share them on here for any other teachers
  • Create a list of tips for new teachers that I wish I had
  • Anything else that is of interest to me
          
           Overall, I am very pleased that I chose PED 3148 for my elective this semester. I've learned the benefits of teaching students how to write, and felt challenged to branch out in my own writing ability. I wish my fellow classmates the best of luck in the upcoming placements and hope everyone finds fulfilling work in the future. Thank you Linda for a great semester and organizing our sessions at Hawthorne!

No comments:

Post a Comment